Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.3

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.3
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:37:32 +0000

Nezumi wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Kai Sterker wrote:
>
> > We just launched the combat discussion all over again ;). But this time we
> > really have to code what we come up with. So feel free to have a go at it
> > once we reached a new consensus
>
> That reminds me, is there going to be the usual IRC meet on Saturday?  If
> so, we can really get into what our plans are for the next release and get
> started as soon as possible.
>
> And on a side note, I've been thinking of the concept of maybe a little
> mini-game to include in future releases, but I haven't really gone too far
> with it.  Anyone interested in brainstorming sometime?

I'd love to but the chances are I won't make it this weekend... again!
I'm going home coz one of my friends is celebrating his birthday on
Friday and since I'll be seeing all my friends there's a good chance
I'll be out on Saturday night!

                -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821