Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.3

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] 0.3
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:21:17 +0100

> Hey!
>
> Just tried 0.3.  It looks and sounds great!
>
> Have you looked at working on combat yet?  When the time comes I may have
> time, let me know!

We just launched the combat discussion all over again ;). But this time we
really have to code what we come up with. So feel free to have a go at it
once we reached a new consensus

> The web page is missing some dependencies:
>
> libarts which needs libaudiofile

What for are they needed exactly? I could imagine that Ogg Vorbis has support
for libarts, but it needs not be compiled in if you don't want it.

But if you think something should be mentioned on the website, I'll add it.