Re: [Adonthell-devel] Can build RPM's

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Can build RPM's
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 23:00:19 +0100 (CET)

On 08 Feb 2002 22:31:11 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote

> So, we have RPMs, great! But will they work with every RPM based distro?
> Or will we have to make RPMS for Redhat, Mandrake, SuSe, ... as I've
> already seen?

Well, I would imagine that Redhat and Mandrake are quite similar. However,
the names of the packages Adonthell depends on might be different on SuSE.
But I can test that.

Nezumi, can you please build some Redhat RPM's and upload them? See
    https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/?group_id=702
for that.

Then I can try them out here. At least the Adonthell package. Wastesedge
should work on any distro, as it only depends on Adonthell. As long as the
gamedatadir compiled into Adonthell and the one used in the package are the
same!

Oh, btw. I slightly modified the download counter. It now counts the
downloads of the Debian packages as well. Adding further packages once we
have them is quite simple too.