Re: [Adonthell-devel] It works! (was Endianness (Adonthell and Solaris))

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] It works! (was Endianness (Adonthell and Solaris))
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:09:54 +0100

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 19:34, you wrote:

> I have both, so. . . I'd be glad to be the guinea pig. >D

Well, if you could try on the Mac that would be really cool! You'll have to
download the devtools from the Apple site though. I'm not sure if a complete
set of GNU tools comes with them. But shouldn't be too difficult to get all
the necessary stuff together.

> I've got OS 10.1
> on my Mac, and I have WinXP here on my PC.

I've got win2k here myself. The problem isn't so much the lack of a Windows
box, rather the linking with Python. So we'd need an experienced cygwin user
for that.

Anyway, the endianness fixes are in CVS. (not(!) in the 0.4 branch this time)