Re: [Adonthell-devel] 'Crash' when no sound device available?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] 'Crash' when no sound device available?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 19:05:11 +0200

> address@hidden:/var/tmp/games/adonthell/0.3]$ adonthell wastesedge
> Using 32bpp depth: 320x240.
> Unable to open audio: No available audio device
> Audio will not be used.
> exec_file: init load failed!
> address@hidden:/var/tmp/games/adonthell/0.3]$

This is probably as Kai said, as I just had the same problem. Having a
correct installation fixed it. It didn't manage to load the adonthell
Python module, I figured it out by enabling python debugging
(--enable-py-debug at configure time).

Maybe you should try with the latest CVSes - from what I see on your
messages you are using a release version which will never give you any
information about what went wrong here.