Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:06:45 +0200

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:54:56 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Eh! All what you say makes sense to me, and you are advancing so fast
> that I can't follow you! ;)
>
> But seriously though, I'm working quite hard since a few days for my
> summer job. As everything is fine regarding the events, why would I
> mess up your ideas with my corrupted ones? ;)

You are right of course :). As long as everything I say seems sensible
to you, there isn't really any need for further discussion.

There are a few things for the future that might be worth talking about
though, like integration of input events into the general event system.
That needs not be now however.

Anyway, as far as my progress goes: I've committed the new pause/resume
stuff, which seems to work okay. Now I'll have a go at the last two
schedules. Once everything is converted, I'll see if I can play it
through start to finish. If that works well, I consider the update
complete :). Then I can move on to the plot stuff and also document my
share of meeting results.

Oh, it would also be cool if you could finish the Zaurus port soon. (And
the windows port too.) We really have to make another release! :)