Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:43:16 +0200

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:33:37 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > If Alex could recreate a windows binary, I'll do my share of testing
> > (I haven't completed it yet, so I might test more thoroughly than
> > when you run it through).
>
> Sure. I'll try to do that tomorrow.

That would be cool! You can also test on your Zaurus, Alex! I fear that
the extro needs to be rewritten :( It's so damn slow. I really wanna
know which idiot coded it ;).

I myself will move on to new things, if nobody minds. Need to get
something done as long as I've still holidays (and motivation)! You'll
hear from me soon ...