Re: [Adonthell-devel] Characters

From: Sasha Kushnirenko
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Characters
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:37:03 +0300

Hi,

There may be a problem with killing VIPs. So once you kill them you can not
finish the game At All (for example you have to talk to someone and the
piece of map is opened to you - instead you kill him).  Somehow these
characters should be well protected from violence, or game designers should
develop a plot keeping in mind that anyone is mortal.

Sasha.