Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python tests not working anymore

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python tests not working anymore
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:51:07 +0100

Am Montag, 26.01.04 um 22:44 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

However, for an unknown reason, lt_dlopenext returns NULL, while the file should be opened without any problem. I'm really confused here, as I don't
see at all where could the problem come from!

Do you have more ideas, Kai? Can you try it in the same conditions as I do
(i.e. separate builddir)? I'm really stuck because of that.

I tried with the same result. I did not spend too much time on it yet, since I am rather busy until tomorrow. Then I will have a closer look.

It is really odd, because libltdl returns a file not found error. But the file is definitely there. Must be something else. Perhaps debugging inside libltdl will reveal the problem.