Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python tests not working anymore

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Python tests not working anymore
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:45:50 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 28.01.04 um 21:35 Uhr schrieb Alexandre Courbot:

I think I got it. Actually you can run python and import the gfx and input modules without any problem. You can even use them. The problem comes when
initializing the main module only.

Looking deep into the main module, I've thought of a way to re-organize it to make it more like the others. I especially don't really like the idea of the application being an instance of an "app" class - it makes more sense to me to have it all static. Also, the main module seems dependant on the Python one (i.e. it requires theApp which is defined in the wrappers), which I'm not really fond of neither. I'll try not to mess things so the osx port still
work - only unplug some wires and plug them somewhere else.

Sounds good?

Sure.

As an aside: running those python scripts from a seperate build dir works fine on OS X. I don't really know what is going on.