Re: [Adonthell-devel] TODOs

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] TODOs
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:28:11 +0000

Oooh!

16-bit images with transparency! That's (pleasant) news to me! :P

What kind of format do we need to use for them? PNG?

When you say transparency I imaging you mean that pixels have an alpha channel. Is that right?

Btw, I had a free evening a few days ago and started making a stone texture - it's intended to be the 0.4 version of the Redwyne's Inn yard :)

I've designed it such that I can easily make many variations with different colours / stone textures / mixtures so using one template I can hopefully make many kinds of flooring.

It really got me in the mood to do more, but as usual I have way too much uni work at the moment. Still - this is giving me something to look forward to for after I finish uni! :D

Anyway, here's a little sample:

PNG image

        - James