[Adonthell-devel] Update on collision work

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Update on collision work
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:26:07 +0100

I have integrated the collision detection code (see CVS) and have
started to debug and iron out all the flaws it still has (not in CVS
yet). It appears that the last bit is more demanding and
time-consuming than I had expected. So first of all, I will have to
add some debugging functionality to visualize what is going on; as
just looking at stuff in gdb was not very efficient.

I'm still determined to get it done this year, but I wouldn't count on it.