[Adonthell-devel] Re: Better grass

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Better grass
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:40:41 +0200

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Kai Sterker<address@hidden> wrote:

> Something I wanted to do for a long time, but which had somehow
> escaped my attention until today: get the engine ready to support this
> kind of grass:
>
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-artwork/2008-05/msg00000.html

Here's a screenshot how it looks in the map editor. Since it uses the
engine renderer, it'll look the same in-game. However, I first need to
implement the non-solid bit (and I had to make a modification to the
renderer that might require a second look).

But I thought people would be glad to see a bit of progress and
especially some real v0.4 gfx :-).