Re: [Adonthell-devel] Pathfinding in 3rd dimension

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Pathfinding in 3rd dimension
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:16:16 +0200

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sounds like fun, but given the limited amount of time I have available, I
> think the adonthell main program is probably the best thing for me to work
> on.

Yeah. It takes at least a few hours en bloc to get into things and
understand what exactly is going on (or its just me being slow).

> Speaking of which, do we have any WE data that is compatible with the new
> engine, so I can at least load WE for playing / debugging?

Well, you can pull https://github.com/ksterker/wastesedge and point
worldtest to that, but there isn't much to see. The map is incomplete
and also using old graphics instead of the newer tiles cirrus has
made. There are no NPCs either. You can use it, but worldtest might be
the better option for now.