Re: [Adonthell-general] [Fwd: Re: community ad]

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] [Fwd: Re: community ad]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:50:01 +0000

Nezumi wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Kai Sterker wrote:
>
> > Well, the general idea of writing an article is good, the problem is what
> > should it be about _exactly_?
>
> I'd say a few points to hit on would be the Python as you mentioned, plus
> the history of the project to date.  But we could also add a bit about the
> international nature of the project, which I'm not sure is typical.
>
> Let's see, I'm not the one to speak on the technical side, but the use of
> ogg for our music is probably pretty innovative, what with the recent
> changes and all.
>
> Anyone who's familiar on the code side want to help me out?  I know well
> enough about the idea of a fully realized world, and the potential for
> multiplayer, or even other games taking place in other locations, but I'm
> a little short on the mechanics of what we have so far.
>
> Oh, and I'd be willing to be involved in the writing of the article, if
> anyone's interested.  In whatever capacity you like.

I'd like to help with the article. Dunno what the best way to go about
it is though. I have some ideas of things to say so I could perhaps make
an outline or something. I think it will be worth having an article on
linux.com as this should get us a fair bit of attention.

                -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821