Re: [Adonthell-general] New Mailing List

From: Nezumi
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:50:54 -0500 (EST)

On 6 Feb 2002, Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Sensible. That makes me think, maybe (if this makes sense) we could
> include some existing Free mini games - our work would then just be to
> make an interface with the Adonthell GUI. That's what Free Software is
> for after all. But of course I'd prefer if you guys have enough
> creativity to provide several original ones ;)

This is pretty much what I was thinking.  After the final Adonthell game
is released, sometime in 3012 or so, we could release the mini-game as a
stand-alone.  But I'd really like to see it integrated into Adonthell
first.

I'm also thinking of the next demo and wondering about putting a slightly
different game into that than what will make it to the final game.  At
least leave /some/ things for later.  ^_^

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
                    http://www.kekkai.org/nezumi/