Re: [Adonthell-general] Mandrake RPM's

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Mandrake RPM's
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:01:56 +0000

My rpm doesn't like them...

I need to be root otherwise it gives me some rubbish bout the rpm
database not being in the right format (but I often get that). As root I
get failed dependencies :P - probably coz I got SDL from source.

My system isn't good for testing though - my installation is a bit of a
mess, I had Mandrake 8.0, since then I've added lots of stuff from
source, some mdk8.1 RPMs and some non-mandrake RPMs! I also play a game
of cat and mouse with linuxconf sometimes - I edit a config file, it
doesn't like it and changes it back, I change it....

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821