Re: [Adonthell-general] Plot list

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Plot list
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:07:30 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:52:55 +0000 cirrus wrote

> I just thought there'd be a lot of traffic concerning dialogues and
> stuff, which I don't really have anything to contribute to and I get
> plenty of Adonthell mails as it is. ANywayz, c u on the list!

You must be kidding ;). I wish there were plenty of mails on dialogues,
etc.. At the moment it's quiet, but as I have somebody interested in
helping with the plot, I thought that would interest some others as well.

If the mails really start to bore you, you can still deactivate
delivery :).

Besides, I really had expected to see you on the list, Nezumi! ;)

Kai