Re: [Adonthell-general] Plot list

From: Nezumi
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Plot list
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:25:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Kai Sterker wrote:

> You must be kidding ;). I wish there were plenty of mails on dialogues,
> etc.. At the moment it's quiet, but as I have somebody interested in
> helping with the plot, I thought that would interest some others as well.

As always, I'm interested and now subscribed.  I must have missed one of
the buttons when I was subscribing to the new Savannah mailing lists.
Oops.

> Besides, I really had expected to see you on the list, Nezumi! ;)

Accident, I assure you.  I'm there now.  And I've got to get to the
archives so I can take a look at what you're suggesting so far.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
  "We laugh together, we have fun together, we have highly proficient sex.