[Adonthell-general] Sourceforge project removal

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Sourceforge project removal
Date: 14 Feb 2002 10:40:10 +0100

Well, you may know that Sourceforge changed again it's Terms Of Use, and
it's getting even worse. You can read them at
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=9269&group_id=1

After reading them, it appears that for closing a project or user
account, you have to explicitely request it. Kai, as you are the last
person remaining, can you do it? Having links pointing to our SF page
would be bad, as it makes think the project is dead. Moreover, their new
TOS are quite unbelieveable. I might not have understood correctly, but
it looks like they claim property for everything they host. Brrrr.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org