Re: [Adonthell-general] Removing files on Savannah's FTP

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Removing files on Savannah's FTP
Date: 22 Feb 2002 13:22:46 +0100

> I have some fresh Debian packages I've just uploaded (correctly built
> this time), but I'd like to remove the others. Especially the
> Packages.gz file which overrides my new Package file when apt-get update
> is running. Does someone know how I can do that? They recommand using
> rcp for copying files, but nothing is mentionned about removing, neither
> on Savannah's site, neither on rcp doc.

Sorry - I should RTFM before speaking. I've figured out how to do, with
rsync. Now the Debian packages are clean, and sid users can add the
following lines to their /etc/apt/source.list:

deb-src http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/adonthell/debian ./
deb http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/adonthell/debian ./

and run 'apt-get install wastesedge' to enjoy the game! ;)

I'll post a news item this afternoon and update to 0.3.2 soon. Can
someone change the links on the website, as older versions are not
available? Maybe you could directly put a link to the FTP directory
along with the source.list lines, instead of links to the files
directly, as they may change often.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org