Re: [Adonthell-general] Removing files on Savannah's FTP

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Removing files on Savannah's FTP
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:13:53 +0100

On Friday 22 February 2002 13:22, you wrote:

> I'll post a news item this afternoon and update to 0.3.2 soon. Can
> someone change the links on the website, as older versions are not
> available?

I updated the links.

> Maybe you could directly put a link to the FTP directory
> along with the source.list lines, instead of links to the files
> directly, as they may change often.

Well, they should not change *that* often, and I think having a direct
download link is nicer than sending people to another site where they're
possible only confused by the various files that are lying in the directory.

Updating the website each time we make a new release may be painful, but I
think it's better for our visitors that way. I could add the link to the
directory in addition though, if you want.

Kai