[Adonthell-general] Removing files on Savannah's FTP

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Removing files on Savannah's FTP
Date: 22 Feb 2002 12:50:44 +0100

I have some fresh Debian packages I've just uploaded (correctly built
this time), but I'd like to remove the others. Especially the
Packages.gz file which overrides my new Package file when apt-get update
is running. Does someone know how I can do that? They recommand using
rcp for copying files, but nothing is mentionned about removing, neither
on Savannah's site, neither on rcp doc.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org