Re: [Adonthell-general] Announcements

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Announcements
Date: 26 Feb 2002 13:20:34 +0100

> > Problem may be, that no one is assigned to post announcements, so some
> > sites might not be notified. Maybe we should organise that? Like once
> > something is posted to adonthell-announce by the boss, some others of us
> > are in charge to post the same news item to related sites?
>
> Sure. So who wants to do what?

I'm ok to update freshmeat & happypenguin. You (Kai) should decide
whether it's worth to mention linuxgames about releases and mail them if
you think so. While happypenguin & freshmeat are entries that should
keep up to date, linuxgames is a site visitors expects to see more new
things. Any other site I forgot?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org