Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: adonthell: GIF files

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: adonthell: GIF files
Date: 28 Feb 2002 16:24:41 +0100

> The new stuff is in CVS, and I'll also update things on the server.

Mmm, maybe this deserves a news item. We could ask for people who sees a
broken site to report this to us (and advice them to get a decent
browser).

Speaking about news item, you haven't told me what you think about
announcing our irc meetings on the website?

Just been on the updated site, no problem for me (galeon/mozilla).

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org