Re: [Adonthell-general] rules miscellany

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] rules miscellany
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:26:52 +0200

Sounds good! As far as the controlls are concerned  we should try to allow for
both mouse steernig, as well as keyboard steering and even a joypad only
variant. The joypad only variant is also useful, if adonthell ever gets ported
to some linux PDA. :-)

Concerning the luck skill, I think your suggestion with the 2 to 7 range is
quite good. As far as the layout of the gui is concerned you might also talk to
ben about it. When we worked on the rules, we also designed a rough draft of a
character sheet in the book format we talked about earlier.

By the way, have you heard of Neverwintern Nigths? It is a commercial RPG out
now for Windows, but the Linux Version should follow soon. Very enjoyable and
inspiring.

Nils