Re: [Adonthell-general] Finally got it running

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Finally got it running
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:55:47 +0200

> > I'm also trying the Windoze version again. However, the link I found
> > in the archives (courtesy Alex) is now broken. Where is the wastes's
> > edge winzip file now? Do the same dependencies stand for the Win32
> > version? I think that might have been my problem the first time. It
> > might have gone looking for Ogg Vorbis and SDL and didn't find them.
>
> The windows version includes all the required libraries. I can't
> remember what the current windows file are; Alex should know this, or
> be able to look it up.

Looking on my FTP I have found this:
http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/wastesedge.zip

I *think* it is the latest windows binary I've made. Everything is
included, just unzip and double click on the Adonthell - Waste's Edge
link and you should be done.

There is also
http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/adonthell-bin.zip
Which only contains the binaries and will work provided you put your
Linux Waste's Edge into the games/wastesedge directory. However as
Waste's Edge has changed recently and therefore is no more compatible,
I'd rather suggest you download the first one if you have bandwidth.

Oh, and a report about the Windows version would be appreciated too! :)

Thanks!
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org