Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Website updates
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:55:33 +0200

> > Just wanna let you know that I've added Ingo's install script to the
> > website:
> >
> >     http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/download/index.shtml#src
>
> The script idea is just great! Thanks Ingo!

Just looked at it - how comes there are plenty of
"$TARGET_DIRECTORY/root/" everywhere? From what I understand, if would
install Adonthell in a totally separated, isolated place of the system,
right?

And now the 2c question: Has anyone already tested it? ^_^ Hehe. I'll
probably do it at university anyway, I'm curious to know if you actually
can install the whole Adonthell with a single command line!

(Oh, I'd also suggest that we update Python to 2.2 - 1.5.2 would work,
but I suspect 2.2 to be slightly faster)

Alex.
PS: oh, by the way, I forgot (for Ben and Kai): last week some people of
the university lab congratulated me about how beautiful the website was
- actually every single people that saw it like it very much! (and it
even has stuff inside, wheee! ;))
--
http://www.gnurou.org