Re: [Adonthell-general] Pocket Adonthell, sort of (Fwd: adonthell stuff

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Pocket Adonthell, sort of (Fwd: adonthell stuff)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:07:40 -0600 (CST)

I think that the key phrase here is 'today's phones'. At the rate we're
going, and at the rate that technology evolves and matures, I think it's
possible that by the time we have a mature, multi-player version of
Adonthell, the technology on which to play it with mobile phones will
exist. Though I did wonder about how well our C++/Python system would fit
in such a small device/memory space, etc. Did the port to the Zaurus
require any tinkering to fit it into the architecture?

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops