Re: [Adonthell-general] Developer's Diary Entry

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Developer's Diary Entry
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:35:58 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 21.01.04 um 08:13 Uhr schrieb Andrew Michael Phillips:

I post this here in part to keep folks updated and in part to remind
myself of what is going on. I suppose I will copy and paste this to the
Dev Diary once it is operational once more.

After alot of hassle with the new Savannah file upload system (seems to have worked for some, for some not, not for me) I'll retry today. If everything works this time (there had been a bug that is supposed to be fixed now), I'll update the static website and also some of the other places that point to the files, like freshmeat.

As far as a new dynamic website goes, which will allow updates to the dev diary and such once more, I see too possibilities: either you have some more patience until I find the time, or somebody else kindly takes care of the matter. Alex (or anyone else), if you have the time and leisure to work your way through my perl scripts, just say so. Website is in CVS (module 'website'), so you can have a look first, if you want.

I certainly have a wide range of possible tasks ahead of me, including
unrelated projects like finding a full time job now that I have graduated.

Congratulation!

Kai