Re: [Adonthell-general] Developer's Diary Entry

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Developer's Diary Entry
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:59:46 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 21.01.04 um 16:57 Uhr schrieb Andrew Michael Phillips:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Kai Sterker wrote:

As far as a new dynamic website goes, which will allow updates to the
dev diary and such once more, I see too possibilities: either you have
some more patience until I find the time, or somebody else kindly takes
care of the matter. Alex (or anyone else), if you have the time and
leisure to work your way through my perl scripts, just say so. Website
is in CVS (module 'website'), so you can have a look first, if you want.

I snagged the entirety if the CVS a few days ago, so I have a copy of the
website. I can host the Dev Diary, if necessary, and the downloads, but
downloaders wcould only use http, I think. My server's admins have shut
down ftp, IIRC.

Thanks for the offer. But it shouldn't be necessary. linuxgames.com still allow PHP/mySQL for dynamic content, which is actually better than the Perl scripts we were using so far.

It just takes time to rewrite things.

Kai