[Adonthell-general] Segmentation fault

From: James Gregory
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Segmentation fault
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:07:49 +0100

I got to the bit where Jelom says "now lets all go down together to see
the dwarf dude in his room and clear this up", when the game froze. I
saved the game and tried quitting Adnonthell and reloading.

However, whenever I do this the console says:

*** error: py_callback::get_state: Setting callback 'speak' failed!
*** error: py_callback::get_state: Setting callback 'speak' failed!
*** error: py_callback::get_state: Setting callback 'speak' failed!
*** error: py_callback::get_state: Setting callback 'speak' failed!
*** error: py_callback::get_state: Setting callback 'speak' failed!
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

and the game crashes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

        James