Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting, anyone?

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting, anyone?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:58:49 +0100

I can't do tomorrow because I have uni project work to do. Sunday night would be good for me tho. Don't really care what time.

        - James

On Apr 22, 2005, at 22:14, Kai Sterker wrote:

As Ingo and James suggested, we should really have an IRC meeting
again, to discuss things that could be done now or things that need be
done before anything can be done ;-). Like better structure of
documentation, setting up a Wiki for development purpose, telling
interested people about the state of v0.4, give a walkthrough over the
codebase, and much more ...

So the question is, who is interested and when do you find time? I
have basically time this weekend, if possible in the evening (20:00
GMT seems good to me). Find out what local time this is on
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

As an alternative, I might actually have time next weekend, but I
cannot say definitely yet.

So please post your suggestions here. Would be nice if we could find a
time where many of you could come.

Kai