Re: [Adonthell-general] Results (Was: IRC meeting, anyone?)

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Results (Was: IRC meeting, anyone?)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:02:16 +0100

Hey everyone!

I'm so so sooooooooo sorry I didn't make it. I've been working non-stop to finish of my 4th year group project these last few days so that's why I couldn't come. We gave our presentation / demonstration this morning and that's finally the end of it! :D

I will be there next time! (I miss the old IRC meetings! :P)

        - James