aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: direction & feedback

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: direction & feedback
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:29:07 +0530

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 12:14:41PM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> I spoke to my dissertation advisor and we might even be able to get a few
> human subjects officially involved.  Since this is not dissertation research
> and I am not faculty I'll be lower on the totem pole but hopefully we can
> get some subjects.

Sound great!  I am eager to hear further details.  Sorry to
repeat myself again, but do you have any guidance about how
to make Aleader more palatable to the academic community?  ;-)

One more thing, Nancy Alvarado suggested that I join Lola
Canamero's emotion list-serve:

  http://homepages.feis.herts.ac.uk/~comqlc/emotion.html

I tried to subscribe but I got rejected.  When I asked why, I never
got a reply.  Since you presented at a conference chaired by
Lola Canamero (AAAI Fall Symposium), you must be "in the know."
Is this list only open to [fill-in-the-blank]?

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org