aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] do we have the right stuff?

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] do we have the right stuff?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:20:28 +0530

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 12:14:12AM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> Okay.  I'm fighting several "wars" right now, so I'm stressed extra thin.
>
> Btw, if you have any ideas on how I can get my income up, please do tell.

The main thing is a burning desire.

Here we are sitting around with the fantasy that we can _teach_
people about emotions.  If we really know our stuff then we
should be able to exhibit _some_ person success.  Not a lot,
but some at least.  ;-)

--
.. Sensual .. Perceptual .. Cognitive .. Emotional .. Oh My!