aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] more about KM

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] more about KM
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:34:50 +0530

I didn't realize what you meant when you said about KM that:
"It is also frame based.  This can cause problems."

Ugh.

The representation stuff and unification are cool.  BUT, trying
to do any non-trival inferencing is a chore.

I mean, is it really true that I can only make prepositions
like (:triple f s v)?  That's nuts.  I'd be forced to move
half of the stuff into lisp and call back & forth.  Maybe
that's what I'll end up with.

Do you have any experience with PowerLoom?  I'm going to play
with it for a few days and see how it feels.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader