apps-gnustep

Re: MusicBox-0.2.9

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: MusicBox-0.2.9
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:20:49 -0400

 The Mixer.app and Cddb.bundle is on CVS.
 You can get them by using the module name:

 cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/musicbox co Cddb
 cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/musicbox co Mixer

 And the cddb preference bundle I use:
 cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/musicbox co FreeDBPref

 I haven't has chance to test the high-level method in the Cddb.bundle.
 Just show how it looks like,
 and try to make MusicBox compile again. :)
 There is a TUTORIAL in Cddb.bundle.

 By the way, Cddb.bundle doesn't read/write the user default.
 Applications are responsible for that.
 I think that give people more flexibility on how to save the information
 if they don't want to use the GSSoundApplication domain.

 Comments are welcome.
 Have Fun

 Yen-Ju