apps-gnustep

Re: MusicBox-0.2.9 (fwd)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: MusicBox-0.2.9 (fwd)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:48:19 +0100

On 2002-10-11 15:03:07 +0200 Andreas Heppel <address@hidden> wrote:

Hmm.. So you means cddbp://freedb.freedb.org:8880 desn't work.
The Freedb.org said it might be due to the firewall.
Maybe I should change it into http.
Ah, the firewall, I see. Hmm, but at home I don't sit behind a firewall, at
least none I know of.

In fact, we should put a key in the defaults, to handle proxy servers,
as this configuration is global and could be used by different programs..

--
Nicolas Roard <address@hidden>
http://info.xdev.org/projets/waiho