apps-gnustep

ANN: GSburn.app 0.2.0

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: ANN: GSburn.app 0.2.0
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:28:14 +0200

Hi there,
today the final release of GSburn.app 0.2.0 is out. You find it as usual here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61565

I have fixed a couple of bugs and other things ppl reported. I also added some
last features since the 0.2.0 pre-release. These are:

- CDDB support (thanks to Yen-Ju Chen for his great bundle).
- DnD with GWorkspace and between different GSburn projects (hope you like it,
Fabien).
- Cut/Copy/Paste'ing of tracks between projects.
- Resorting of tracks via DnD.

New features compared to 0.1.x:
- GSburn.app now supports cdrdao as another burning tool.
- All external tools are now wrapped in bundles. Thus, it is easy to add new
tools.
- GSburn implements a 'preview' on what is planned to be the 'Grand Unified
Ripping Bundle' for GSburn, Encod, and maybe MusicBox. The interface is to a
great deal completely defined, and in the future cdparanoia will be replaced by
libparanoia.
- Enhanced progress panel. You now see the overall progress much nicer and also
get the tools output.
- Editing of CD/Track information in the project window.

As always keep in mind that I consider the software to be beta. I have tested
it thoroughly and it has proven to be stable (only one spoiled CD so far :-).
Also as always I appreciate your feedback.
Have fun.

BTW, I am still in need for a nice app icon. Do we have any designers out there
who are willing to provide one?

Cheers,
Andreas

--