[Aspell-user] Custom Dictionary (?)

From: J/
Subject: [Aspell-user] Custom Dictionary (?)
Date: 26 Mar 2003 19:11:20 -0800

Greetings Everyone,

I have a basic set of words that I wish to provide spell correction
across.  It's only about 20,000 words and I don't want to deviate
outside of that list.  Could someone please point me in the right
direction to doing this?  I've tried to do this several ways but can't
seem to accomplish it without including the FULL word list of some
language -- which gives me too many word possibilities.

Thanks for the help,

J/