Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell LGPL license

From: Tierra
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell LGPL license
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:36:53 -0600

Thanks Kevin, I did notice your long compilation of copyright notices
with the English dictionary. That will be added if in the end we
decide to go that route. It looks to be a much better solution than
something like this:
http://www.polarsoftware.com/products/spellchecker/index.asp

Especially when there's already a interface written up between Aspell
and wxWidgets from Joseph Blough. It's the perfect solution if I can
get it all working and the copyrights and licenses all work out.

Bryan Petty