Re: [Aspell-user] question about aspell_speller_check function

From: Tao Lin
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] question about aspell_speller_check function
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:55:26 +1300

Hi,
In fact, I am using English version windows XP Pro. And I do set the
language to 'En' too. And I found the problem is I pass " 'sign " and
" in' " as parameter to the aspell_speller_check function.  And aspell
wil not automatical remove the leading single quote for me, I think
the only solution is remove the single quote by myself.

Cheers,

Tao