[Aspell-user] Ignoring words by regexp

From: Frank Buzin
Subject: [Aspell-user] Ignoring words by regexp
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:43:25 -0400

Are there any options to ignore words that are all uppercase or match some regular expression? I am using Aspell to spell check a custom webmail app and have been asked the question: "Can you set it to ignore all caps like Outlook can be set"??

Also I see that there is VC++ source for the Win32 6.0.2 build but no binary posted... Any reason why multiple people in this and the user list have talked about working on the Win32 port but there is no current binary posted?

Thank you,
Frank