[Aspell-user] Text-Aspell 0.04?

From: Karin Stevenson
Subject: [Aspell-user] Text-Aspell 0.04?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:48:01 -0600

Dear Aspell Users,

I have been trying to use Aspell 0.03 with ActivePerl 5.8.6.811 and couldn’t get it to work. After searching the web I found a hint that version 0.03 is not compatible with this ActivePerl version and that version 0.04 is required.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the ppm for 0.04 anywhere. It’s listed as “Fail” for all platforms on http://ppm.activestate.com/BuildStatus/5.8-T.html and I couldn’t locate it elsewhere either.

Can somebody give me an idea of how to get my hands on it?

Thanks a lot in advance,

  -- Karin Stevenson