[Aspell-user] What is the latest ENGLISH dictionary for A spell. [a litt

From: aspell . 20 . victim123
Subject: [Aspell-user] What is the latest ENGLISH dictionary for A spell. [a little OT] How do I incorporate it to free spell
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 11:43:05 +0400

Hi List members

I'm a newbie here

1. I just now downloaded a spell from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/aspell-0.60.4.tar.gz

1.1. I use Win XP and am looking for a simple spell checker

1.2. I'm happy with command line interface

However ....

2.1. How do I un zip a tar.gz file ? at least win XP does NOT seem to recognize this format

2.2. What is the latest ENGLISH dictionary for A spell. Where do I get it

and ....a little OT

3. Since this tar etc were sounding linux like, I searched and downloaded "free spell" which comes with a windows installer and is supposed to be based on GNU a spell

3.1. If I find the latest English dictionary for A spell, How do I incorporate it to free spell

Many thanks in advance to your time and efforts
Regards
Vinayak