[Aspell-user] Invaled generated charcters by aspell dump

From: Ahmad El-Gazzaz
Subject: [Aspell-user] Invaled generated charcters by aspell dump
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 18:37:01 +0300

Hello,

I have been trying to generate lectures for ktouch but I failed due to invalid characters in the file generated by aspell command:
$ aspell dump master arabic > ~/ktouch.txt
The file size is ~21 MB so it is hard to attach so I will attach just a small portion of it.(The file is encoded in UTF-8)
Can you help me with issue so I can generate these lectures?