Re: [Aspell-user] Invaled generated charcters by aspell dump

From: Ahmad El-Gazzaz
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Invaled generated charcters by aspell dump
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 02:45:10 +0300

When I open the file I see about three Arabic letters repeated a lot, along with valid English characters and invalid characters(the default encoding is cp1256). Then I change the encoding of kwrite to utf-8 and I see readable Arabic words, English characters and invalid characters.

I attached snapshots of both encodings.

the aspell version:
    $ aspell -v
    @(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.60.5)

sorry about the CC, I didn't know I should add the list. :-(