auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: New auctex version coming, and the freeze

From: Frank Küster
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: New auctex version coming, and the freeze
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:07:19 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> In particular as I still completely fail to see how I could have
> handled the situation better than I did.  If others see this
> differently, it might well mean that it would be a good idea to have
> somebody else participating in that sort of decision.

With the information I have now, I don't think you could have done
better.  It's not up to you to magically forsee problems that individual
developers have with something that they could already have known, by
reading the public pages.

It's a different thing how these reading-disabled developers act when
someone starts reading things to them, though ;-).

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)