Re: [AUCTeX] integrating feynmf

From: Ralf Stubner
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] integrating feynmf
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:55:20 +0200

Ralf Stubner wrote:
> David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> Have you customized
>> preview-required-option-list
>> to include the `counters; option?
>
> Not yet. I have just tried this option, but it gave me some strange
> results, which I think can be boiled down to the following example:
[example]

This example still gives me the described strange results. However, in
my real-life document, the counters option gives the desired result. So
I think I will defer debugging this problem till that document is
finished. ;-)

I still can't get preview-latex to call 'latex -shell-escape'. This
isn't that bad, though, as most of the fine tuning (one of
preview-latex's strengths) is done on the LaTeX code connecting the
different diagrams to formulas. Thanks to the counters option it works
very well in this case now. Thanks a lot!

cheerio
ralf